What's On Tv?

There are 279 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 75,665 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Guess what gang? The whole lot of ya got it right!!!! :o Way to go. I thought that one would be easy because of the attire. Kudo's all around. I am so glad this game is being enjoyed. Well....on to the next one! Good Luck!!!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• WOW :o Don't tell me I finally got this group stumped? I'll leave this up one more day and will then give the answer. Don't know, take a guess! Good Luck!!!!!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• You are correct, ejgreen77!!!! :jump: Way to go. Angel and the Badman is the movie. One of my personal favorites. Though, I always wondered why anyone would name their kid "Quirt". Hmmmm :huh:

Ok, here's the next one! Good Luck!!!!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Way to go, ejgreen77!!!! You nailed it. The movie is In Old California.

Robbie, I stated befor that I get the pics from Lobby cards and stills that list the movie name on them. I have heard of LC and stills being released with a scene that got cut or shortened, so sometimes that may happen here. Makes it tricky, eh? :D

Ok, now onto the next one!!!! Good Luck!!!!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Mark

I wasnt being critical, I recognised that it was the outfit that Duke wore in Badman.

Can anybody shed some light on this deleted still, maybe chillibill knows.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Robbie,

Most lobby cards were posed pictures taken by the publicity people, and bore no relation to any scenes in the movie.

As for my guess, I'm going to say Flying Tigers.

E.J.

"I am not intoxicated - yet." McLintock!

• Hoorah for Arthur and Chester (Arthur gets a point, Chester a 1/2 point for hedging his bet with two guesses...hee hee). The correct answer is Jet Pilot.

I know you wern't being critical, Robbie. I was only mad for a minute :P . Just kidding, buddy! You made a point, so I tried to explain it to the best of my knowledge. Thanks for that extra explanation, E.J. I hope it clears it up a little.

Ok, let's try this again......Good Luck!!!!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?