What's On Tv?

There are 279 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 75,618 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello Gang!

This week's movie was Lady Takes A Chance

Out of the 3 replies that I received, all were correct! The winners are!...

Senta, chester7777 and Robbie :jump:

Kudos go out to you three! Great job!

Now, on to next week's quiz. Come on, people, take a guess. P.M. me with your answer and I will post the winners at the end of the week. Good Luck!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Hello Gang!

Sorry for the delay on the game. I have been very busy lately. This is the first time I got to take a look at the new board, so I hope I can still post ok. I'm a slow learner :ohwell: .

Now, I swear I had a few replies for the last game, but I seem to have lost them in the transfer. So, we will call this game a wash. Sorry about that if you did send in the right answer. The movie showing is El Dorado. Kudos to those who got it.

Now, on to the next one. If you know the movie, PM me with your answer and I will post the winners at the end of the week. Good Luck!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

I couldn't figure out how to thumbnail the pic, so We will do it this way from now on. Have fun!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hello Gang!

Thanks, Emmanuel. I enjoy doing them. It is getting harder finding pics that will fool this savvy group. But I will keep plugging away at it!

The movie on TV is....McLintock

Out of the 5 replies that I received, all were correct!

The winners are....

arthurarnell, Robbie, thesherrif, Emmanuel and Chester7777 :hyper:

Hurray for you all!!!!

Now, on to the next one. If you know the answer, PM me and I will post the winners at the end of the week. Have fun and give her a guess!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Hello Gang!

I must have come up with a tough one this week. I only got two guesses. But....both guesses were correct!. So I guess they wern't quesses, just stated facts!:stunned:

The movie playing is Wake Of The Red Witch

Congrats go out to arthurarnell and erthomp. Smacks on the backs for you both :jump:

Now, on to the next one. PM me with your answer and I will post the winners at the end of the week. Thanks for playing!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Hi Mike

This isnt actually a topic in which posters inform other users as to what John Wayne movies are coming on television in the future.

What actually happens in this thread is that Mark aka Dukefan1 posts a series of pictures from John Waynes movies inside a little television graphic. Users can then email/pm Mark before Monday with the correct answers. On Monday Mark will announce the winners and post a new picture and thus begins the cycle again.

Hope this helps.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Hello Gang!

Looks like I finally stumped this tough bunch :ohmy:

I only got 1 reply and it was incorrect.

The movie showing is The Spoilers.

I'll keep trying to make them challenging, and you all keep trying!

Now, on to the next one. Good Luck :smile:

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Hello Gang!

Another tough one this week. Glad to see I can still stump some of you. But not all!

The movie showing is In Old California

Out of the 3 replies that I received, 2 were correct! The winners are...

DakotaSurfer and Senta. :hyper: Three cheers for you both!

Now, on to the next one. Good Luck and have fun.

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Hello Gang!

Looks like you all got me this week. :no:

Out of the seven replies that I got....all were correct!

The movie showing is The Fighting Seebees

The winners are!...
    DakotaSurfer, arthurarnell, SXViper, Tbone, thesherrif, Baby Sister and Robbie:punk:

Kudos all around. What a smart bunch.

Now, on to the next game. If you know what's playing on the TV, PM me with your answer and I will name the winners at the end of the week. Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Hello Gang!

Looks like I bounced back from last week and put up another tough one.

The movie playing on TV is El Dorado.

I received 2 replies of which one was right. The winner this week is....

Robbie :hyper: Way to go, Robbie. Couldn't get that one past ya.

Ok, now on to the next one. Good Luck and give it a guess. PM me with your answer

and I will post the winners at the end of the week.

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Dang, I missed answering on the EL Dorado picture. Sometimes I don't get a green folder that tells me there is new messages. Oh well.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• I missed out last week altogether helping a group set up channels and permissions on an IRC network. And El Dorado is one of my favorites. Lives don't stop, wife and I just spent 45 min blowing 5" of snow, waiting for the next 2 - 4" coming down.

• Hello Gang!

I knew when I put this picture up, it would fool a few people, I got it wrong the first time I saw it. The movie playing on TV is Cast A Giant Shadow. A few people confuse the picture (as I did) with The Longest Day.

Out of the 6 replies that I received, 4 were correct! The winners are!...

chester7777, Robbie, DakotaSurfer, and SXViper :hyper: Back slaps for the 4 of you!

Now, on to the next one. Guess what movie is playing on the TV and PM me with your answer. I will post the winners at the end of the week. Good Luck!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Hello Gang!

Looks like I didn't fool a soul this time. :glare:

The movie on TV is RED RIVER

Out of the 5 replies that I received, all were correct! The winners are!...

Emmanuel, Robbie, Baby Sister, erthomp143 and thesherrif :hyper:

Three cheers for you all !!!!

Now, on to the next game. If you know what movie is on TV, PM me with your answer and I will name the winners at the end of the week. Good luck :smile:

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?