Painting Postponed

There are 4 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,132 times. The latest Post () was by Colorado Bob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• To those who don't know i appologise now. I've had to postspone the members painting. Later in the year i will do one with the photos i have .
    Once again I'm sorry.
    Chance

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"

Originally posted by CHANCE@Apr 27 2006, 03:39 AM
    To those who don't know i appologise now. I've had to postspone the members painting. Later in the year i will do one with the photos i have .
    Once again I'm sorry.
    Chance

[snapback]30833[/snapback]

Don't know what came up, but I hope all is well with you and your family, and I hope that whatever it was, it wasn't too serious. I'm sure we can all patiently wait until you're ready. Take care friend.
    Best,
    Colorado Bob

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Hi Bob nothing serious just lack of interest will be doing painting with the photos i've been sent yours including.It will be a small group I'll be starting it soon.Thanks again
    Chance.

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"

Originally posted by CHANCE@Apr 29 2006, 10:20 PM
    Hi Bob nothing serious just lack of interest will be doing painting with the photos i've been sent yours including.It will be a small group I'll be starting it soon.Thanks again
    Chance.

[snapback]30893[/snapback]

Sorry to hear that :(

• Well Chance, I'm glad to hear that everythings okay out your way, and as far as the painting goes, you just take your time. Ain't none of us goin' anywhere anytime soon. We'll be here when you're ready.
    Until we talk again amigo,
    Colorado Bob

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.