War Tactic Question

There are 23 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,537 times. The latest Post () was by kilo 6.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Originally posted by SXViper@Jun 8 2006, 12:37 AM
    I will do what I can Carl.

I was unable to attend tonights meeting as I had a work issue rear its ugly head, so the next time I get over there I will try to check into it. From what I remeber a good friend tell me about the meeting that night the artillery officer was from Minneapolis/St.Paul area.
    On a side note, the meetings are getting so big now that they are moving to a church because there is not a big enough room in the historical room to fit all the people.

[snapback]31963[/snapback]

Many thanks Todd, I will greatly anticipate anything you do find out. Also, if possible, and this Gentleman is not Bedo Steverding; I would like to know what unit he served in if at all possible. If I can get that, I can easily tell you where this man served, who his commanding officer was and how many men in his unit were Knights Cross Recipients. Some other less interesting facts as well. :)

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Sorry Jay it looks like that was way to vague, I meant the thread and posts in it

Greetings from North of the 49th