Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,407,734 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• The first episodes of the 1st season of: The "A" Team. I like looking at Melinda Culea and wonder what ever became of her?

Carl here are the last few years of her career

After a role on the short-lived Aaron Spelling series "Glitter" (1984), Culea re-emerged in 1986 with a series of high-profile guest roles on "Family Ties" (1982) and "St. Elsewhere" (1982). She then took a hiatus from acting, returning in 1988 with a regular role on "Knots Landing" (1979). Since then, Culea has worked steadily as a dependable and versatile TV performer, most notably in a guest-starring role in the famous "Star Trek: The Next Generation" (1987) episode "Star Trek: The Next Generation: The Outcast (#5.17)" (1992). Since 1995, she has been married to television and film director Peter Markle.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• on dangerous ground with robert ryan
    this gun for hire with alan ladd
    the killers with burt lancaster
    back to god's country with rock hudson

• My all time, hands down favorite Bond movie "From Russia With Love". That fight with Robert Shaw, Daniela Bianchi, Pedro Armendariz, the brawls in the Gypsy camp, and Lotte Lenya's foot ware are beyond compare.

So I followed it with the target-on James Coburn spoof "Our Man Flint". This is the one that jump started Coburn to leading man status and has a kick ass Jerry Goldsmith score.

Welcome back to the sixties.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Carl here are the last few years of her career

Thank you Keith. I always did enjoy her in the "A" Team but didnt know she had been in Star Trek? I think Dwight Schultz (Howlin' Mad Murdoch) was in one of the later Star Trek TV series. I could swear I saw him in an episode or two but cant remember which series it was?

Anyway, thank you on Melinda Culeas rundown, she was a good actress and pleasing to the eyes ;-))

BTW, I saw 4 more 1st season episodes last night one of which had James Garners Brother in it as a Texan or was called: Tex? Anyway, this is the episode that has Dwight Schultz in a wedding dress.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Both made-for-TV-Captain America movies with Reb Brown as the Hauptmann. Not bat at all and I like them even more than anything modern they like to churn out.

• Forgot to mention--in honor of Sir Roger Moore & Sir Richard Harris, I rewatched: The Wild Geese last night then more season 2 episodes of Der "A" Team.