Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,430,191 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• The Adventures of Marco Polo w/ Gary Cooper, Alan hale and Basil Rathbone. Tis a very well made and enjoyable classic.

One of the classic oldies I've never seen. Love everyone in it and it's a fantastic story. I must add it to my ever growing list!

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• One of the classic oldies I've never seen. Love everyone in it and it's a fantastic story. I must add it to my ever growing list!

I agree. I bought it when it was first released on DvD--sight unseen and liked it well enough. It was nice to see another great older Coop movie.

Just watched: A Force of Arms w/ William Holden, Gene Evans, Paul Picerni and Frank Lovejoy. IF ive seen this prior to now? it had to have been well over 35 years ago. Anyway, its about men in the (Texas) 36th Infantry Division, 5th Army--in WWII. Im a big fan of the 36th!!!! so this was a pleasure to see.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Breakthrough w/ John Agar, Frank Lovejoy, Paul Picerni and some other "recognizable Faces". I was a bit surprised at how good this movie was as I had never seen it before. The entire cast did a great job, and the theme of the movie is one of my all time most favorite of tunes: The Army Goes Rolling Along"

They made great usage of Actual Combat footage and it worked perfectly IMO.

This is another movie I highly recommend anyone watching providing they like War Movies as well as the usage of the real stuff.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Jackie Chan's "Police Story 3 - Supercop" One of his best, and a downright enjoyable movie. I recommend it for fans of Jackie's or people who enjoy a good action flick.

Sonny Chiba box set arrived today. I'll let you know how I get on!

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"