Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,416,320 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• OK Ringo Kid, I will let you know. Also, hope to get a history of Grandpa's WWI activities just to be sure he was in the same areas at the same time as York!
    He must have been pretty high up in the fundraising movie bit, because he knew a great many celebrities and my Grandmother, Dad, and aunt went out from GA and stayed with him a few weeks......Dad said the parties they were invited to were unbelievable! Keith

Greatly looking forwards to it. My Graddad was also a Doughboy in WWI which is how he got his American citizenship. I dont know what unit he was in? nor where he fought except that he was in the Infantry. I still have his leather dogtag as well as his Doughboy overseas cap.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Pride of the Yankees.

To dovetail on a previous post, my grandfather (step) was in the same battalion as York.

By the time I was old enough to appreciate his war stories l, he had become an unfortunately bitter old man.

He wasn't keen on York, but it was colored by his extreme jealousy. I knew lots of folks that knew York (he was from right down the road...), and they spoke VERY highly of him.

• So did my Grandfather, Russ. He used to say, "He was a stand up guy!"......best thing my Grandpa ever said about anyone, tenant farmer to politician!

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Greatly looking forwards to it. My Graddad was also a Doughboy in WWI which is how he got his American citizenship. I dont know what unit he was in? nor where he fought except that he was in the Infantry. I still have his leather dogtag as well as his Doughboy overseas cap.

Wish I had more of my Grandpa's things. Trouble is, he died when I was 12, and I used everything they gave me of his until I wore them out.....still have his flag though.....fly it once a year. You are lucky.

• Is the most graffic film I've ever seen and really hard to watch.

Suddenly, Last Summer

part's of the film was graffic such as the rape,but iv'e seen worst graffic movies than this.

• Never heard of this Keith. Is it new or a really old one? Did you like it.....is it worthwhile to put on my list? Thanks, the other Keith

Classic 1940s American film noir telling a grim, complex tale of love and betrayal.
    An ex-private detective falls for the mistress of a mobster. Starring Robert Mitchum

OK, but it's up to you, if you want to try for interest

See if this link works
    Build My Gallows High

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Edited once, last by ethanedwards ().

• I dont remember if I mentioned it already or not? but--on Monday morning-I watched: The Expendables II which I thought was much better than the first one.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Classic 1940s American film noir telling a grim, complex tale of love and betrayal.
    An ex-private detective falls for the mistress of a mobster. Starring Robert Mitchum

OK, but it's up to you, if you want to try for interest

See if this link works
    Build My Gallows High

Well, Keith, thank you very much for that answer. I appreciate it. Also, thank you Ringo Kid. Will put it a little further down the list. I really DO like Robert Mitchum a lot.I think he and Duke worked really well together.'' Thanks again, the old woman Keith