Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,375,801 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I'm having alot of fun going through the classics but iv'e only really hit the tip of the iceberg at the minute, so much good stuff out there. No worries Dooley I already have a movie in mind :) must post up my thoughts on Hatari soon too.

Yep, the spotlight is back on you!:wink_smile:

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• Frankenstein & Bride of Frankenstein on the big screen last nite. Nice copies of the films (Satellite broadcast from TCM), and decent size crowd for a mid week show. Great fun!

• Frankenstein & Bride of Frankenstein on the big screen last nite. Nice copies of the films (Satellite broadcast from TCM), and decent size crowd for a mid week show. Great fun!

You too! That's just unfair! I love these universal horror classics. Are they showing them across the country or are you in the same neck of the woods as phantomstranger!

• Just picked up today--two movies about Roman Legions. I think one was called: The Legion? and I forget what the other title is? I have not seen either but they both look good.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Just picked up today--two movies about Roman Legions. I think one was called: The Legion? and I forget what the other title is? I have not seen either but they both look good.

Hi Carl, posted on the new DVD thread about these. I think you'll enjoy The Eagle

• Hi Carl, posted on the new DVD thread about these. I think you'll enjoy The Eagle

Just saw it and replied--and many thanks for your opinion on the Tatum movie ;-)) I picked up a few like these earlier this year. I dont remember titles but one had Ioan Gruffud (SP?) in it--and i liked it alot. Another had Rutger Hauer in it as Barbarossa--and I thought it was a well made movie too. I THINK that one was called: Sword of War. The other I think had soemthing to do with Arthur and some of his Knights.

• You too! That's just unfair! I love these universal horror classics. Are they showing them across the country or are you in the same neck of the woods as phantomstranger!

This year is Universal's 100th Anniversary, so they are showing some of their classic films at a number of theaters across the US. Each special showing is on the same day and time at all theaters-usually, I think, on a Weds. Last month they had The Birds, and I think next is To Kill A Mockingbird. http://www.breitbart.com/Big-H…/ncm-classic-movie-series

By the way, starting this weekend, the 1978 John Carpenter Halloween will be showing at select theaters. We're all going on Monday to the local showing. http://www.screenvision.com/cinema-events/halloween/

Edited once, last by alamo221 ().

• This year is Universal's 100th Anniversary, so they are showing some of their classic films at a number of theaters across the US. Each special showing is on the same day and time at all theaters-usually, I think, on a Weds. Last month they had The Birds, and I think next is To Kill A Mockingbird. http://www.breitbart.com/Big-H…/ncm-classic-movie-series

By the way, starting this weekend, the 1978 John Carpenter Halloween will be showing at select theaters. We're all going on Monday to the local showing. http://www.screenvision.com/cinema-events/halloween/

That makes me even more envious! Halloween is in my top ten films! I'd love to see that at the cinema.

• This weekend im goig to watch 3 Duke movies starting with: McLintock, then Island In the Sky and finally: The High and the Mighty. This is because I acciidently saw it for sale at wallace world this morning so I accidently bought it :lol::lol::lol:

• Halls of Montezuma w/ Richards: Widmark, Boone, Hylton, Robert Wagner, Bert Freed, Martin Milner, Neville Brand, Reginald Gardiner, Jack Webb, Skip Homeier and Carl Malden. I was going to watch McLintock, but felt the need to watch a geat war movie instead.

Edited once, last by The Ringo Kid ().

• "The Secret Invasion" is an early Roger Corman predecessor of "The Dirty Dozen" which still stands up pretty good on its own merits. Stewart Granger, Edd Byrnes, Raf Vallone, Mickey Rooney (of all people) Bill Campbell and an especially effective Henry Silva are on a suicide mission behind German lines.

It moves right along with loads of action and a few really unexpected plot twists.

If you enjoy war movies and haven't seen this one, seek it out.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Halls of Montezuma w/ Richards: Widmark, Boone, Hylton, Robert Wagner, Bert Freed, Martin Milner, Neville Brand, Reginald Gardiner, Jack Wen=bb, Skip Homeier and Carl Malden. I was going to watch McLintock, but felt the need to watch a geat war movie instead.

Hi Carl, I have this but haven't got round to watching it yet. Sounds like you rate it so must dig it out.