Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,366,658 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• By accident last night-I was on the Sci Fi channel (which SHOULD be renamed the: (DISGUSTING NEEDLESSLY BLOODY GORE CHANNEL) While I was on the phone with a friend and waiting for dinner to finish cooking. I didnt know what movie it was called? and had something to do with deformed or interbred zombie like things and the scene that was showing--showed one of them laughing like a jacka__ while running a large mower over some person it captured and buried up to the neck) and well--you can "see" what happened. Next im assuming the person attached to a chain was bodily run over--but I didnt watch as I switched the channel to somehting decent before the "head" scene. I later waited for a commercial break on the station so I could wait till the garbage of a movie resumed and see what that disgusting piece-of-garbage was called. I had never heard of the Wrong Turn movies till then and it was I think W.T. 4????? Anyway, im so angry that GARBAGE like that can be aired on TV--let along made. >:-((

The Sci Fi channel has permanently lost me as even a rare visitor. >:-((

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• "Ring of Bright Water" on TCM. Starred Bill Travers and Virginia McKenna (the two actors in "Born Free") - story about a man and his otter.

Just wanted to let you know something is FINALLY on its way to you. After watching it? you will have to post about it in another section. :lol::lol:

Also, just watched 3 more eps of: The Adventures of Robin Hood and im still awaiting Archie Duncan to return as Littlejohn.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Just wanted to let you know something is FINALLY on its way to you. After watching it? you will have to post about it in another section. :lol::lol:

Also, just watched 3 more eps of: The Adventures of Robin Hood and im still awaiting Archie Duncan to return as Littlejohn.

Thank you Carl. I hope to be able to reciprocate sometime.

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Watched the remake of "Total Recall." Followed the plot generally of the first one, but was over heavy in CGI. I couldn't concentrate on the story line with all the busyness going on. A lot of murkiness to boot.

"Not hardly!!!"

• "Looper" - a rather intriguing concept using time travel as a backdrop. A criminal outfit in the future has assassins in the not-so-distant future set to do their business on persons marked for extinction that are sent back from the future. Stars Bruce Willis. Not a bad movie.

"Not hardly!!!"