Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,373,652 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• "Montana" Errol Flynn, Alexis Smith. 1950. Excellent color- For me a very enjoyable movie. TCM
    sorry this is a western.

"A people that values their Privileges above it's Principles. Soon looses both." Dwight Eisenhower

• Rocklin- yes, I did catch it at the end. I took it over to the "Last Western I watched site". Sorry about that.

"A people that values their Privileges above it's Principles. Soon looses both." Dwight Eisenhower

• To Hell And Back, I really like watching this movie, I wonder if he hadn't got wounded during his tour of duty would we have seen him in westerns, would have been a shame because he made some good westerns.

Lock n Load.

• Missionary Man-an obvious contemporary remake of Eastwood's Pale Rider, with Dolph Lundren, Pawn-Ray Liotta, Michael Chicklis, OK Tarrantino-type heist gone bad film.