Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,431,393 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• The Colditz Story w/ Sir John Mills, Eric Portman, Anton Differing, Ian Carmichael and some other "recognizable faces". One of the best British movies ive ever seen and can compare to Dunkirk also with Sir John Mills, Barnard Lee and Lord Richard Attenborough.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• secretariat a good family movie about an american race horsse and his owner who was a housewife who took over her dads racing business.

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• "The Prize", a 1963 film starring Paul Newman and Edward G. Robinson. It's a Hitchcock film (without Alfred) concerning spies and the Nobel Peace Prize. A lot of fun and better than most of the crap released by studios in the last few years.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Quantum of Solice w/ the new Bond Gent as well as a classic Bond with a classic Bond Gent as Bond--Octopussy with Sir Roger Moore, Dawn Adams, Walter Gotell and a few other "Recognizable Faces" in it.

• Rise of planet of the apes .... really awful

Sounds like it. I hated the other Apes movie too. The originals are way far the best IMO-especially the ones with Charlton Heston in them.

Last night--Dr. No w/ Sir Sean Connery. Better effort than Goldfinger.

• You MOST LIKELY cant tell the name of the last movie I watched by these words: "I'm Spartacus"! "IM SPARTACUS" No, IM Spartacus" In other words, I watched Kirk Douglas, Tony Curtis, Charles Laughton, John Gavin, John Ireland, Charles McGraw and Sir Lawrence Olivier in the movie of the same name as the Kirk Douglas character name.