Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,420,235 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Escape of the Birdmen w/ Doug McClure, Richard Basehart, Rene Aubernajuais (SP?) Chuck Connors & Max Baer jr.. For a 1971 made for TV movie-it aint bad at all.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• The Desert Fox w/ James Mason as Herr Generalfeldmarschall, Richard Boone as his Aide-de-camp, Jessica Tandy as his Frau & George Macready as one of his D.A.K. Generals--probably General FritzBeyerlein?? Anyway, an excellent movie and--Mason wore Rommels actual uniforms which were on loan from the Rommel Familie. Sadly, some worker pinched all of the borrowed items >:-((

• Firefox and a couple of others. I think Clint got shafted on Firefox as I thought it was an excellent movie nice cast and such and I was one of probably 10 people watching it in the theater when it came out.

• The one and ONLY, (and NOT that marky mark {{AKA mark wahlburg}} garbage) THE original: Planet of the Apes w/ Charlton Heston and Roddy McDowell.

• We really enjoyed the Buster Keaton festival on TCM Sunday evening. Steamboat Bill Jr. is my favorite Keaton comedy next to The General, and then there's the short two-reelers which, if anything, have improved like fine wine over the years. Watching these old silents is like opening a door into another world. And they are truly, deeply funny and genuinely poignant. The real thing.

Richard

[CENTER]
    [/CENTER]