Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,420,478 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Ironically I also watched this yesterday.
    I was interested, as I could remember what happened in the end!!

Same here. It had been a few years since I last saw it. In fact, I saw the original on purpose because of seeing a few minutes of the remake. Ill never watch any PotA remakes again.

Last night, just started the 1st season of M*A*S*H on DvD-1st eight episodes. I got this and the first 2 seasons of The A Team on DvD @ Best But (which rarely has any "best buys" only because they were a sawbuck per season.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• "The Longest Day". Wish it was three hours longer. The only scene that I know was deleted was the murder of the French resistance and the capture of Irina Demick by the SS.

Wayne steals the show "Send them to Hell".

We deal in lead, friend.

• Slightly more on Charles Napier. If anyone here was a fan of the Robert Conrad series: Baa Baa Black Sheep/Black Sheep Squadron? Charles Napier was the man who commanded the 214th "Black Sheep" but was tricked out of its command by Conrad (aka) Boyington. This was in the "Pilot" episode of the series which was a made-for-TV-movie called: The Flying Misfits.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• The Killer Elite-De Niro, Clive, & Statham-good actioner (and thankfully not another remake-just a reused title!)