Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,385,661 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• "Conan the Barbarian" starring Arnold the Hungarian. Didn't care for the remake and had to cleanse my palate with the original. Much better than I remembered with a terrific music score.

We deal in lead, friend.

• The last two eps of the 88 season of: Mission Impossible. 2nd to last had Mitchell Ryan as an American Admiral selling some top secret device that spreads a computer virus to ships and naturally, only he know the code to stop it. Great episode. The last one dealt with white slavery in New Orleans.

This evening, starting season one of; Night Court. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• That's one of my all time top favorite Cooper movies, cannot ever be topped with any remake.

Saw 8 Night Court episodes last night--I forgot how fun the series was to watch. Will watch a few more this evening-finishing up season 1-tomorrow night.

• took son to movies and he got to pick( not always a good move lol) so we went to see Tower Heist, staring eddy murphy wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be even my mum enjoyed the movie and that is saying something a good laugh and not much bad language it was rated M15+ down under.

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• I watched "Taken" with Liam Neeson. It was a great movie. His daughter is kidnapped by a gang of human traffickers and he had to save her..He started out kinda boring in this but before long was kicking up some dust..

"I admire your sand, Sister, but you should know this is no place for a woman"

Edited once, last by MsReb ().

• May2's selection of a Cary Grant movie reminded me of my favorite Grant story. Sometime in the late '60s, Time Magazine was preparing an article on Grant but lacked his date of birth. Accordingly, they sent Cary a telegram worded "How old Cary Grant?".
    Grant responded "Old Cary Grant fine. How old Time Magazine?"

The last non western I watched was Kirk Douglas in "Spartacus". Sublime.

We deal in lead, friend.

• More eps of Night Court. Im surprised at some of the guest Stars they had on the series. Just saw one with Kenneth Tobey on it as a Judge who passes away while presiding on the Bench. Another had John Astin in it and still another had "Uncle Martin" from My Favorite Martian in it as a half senile Judge. Really was a great show.

• Havent watched yet but will tonight: Mother Lode with Charlton Heston, Kim Bassinger and I forget the other main stars name? Anyway, I liked the movie the first time I saw it when it came out and am looking forwards to seeing it again this evening.

• Ran a back to back double feature of extended versions - "Gods and Generals" and "Gettysburg". The wife is out of town, so I had a day to spend in the Civil War.

I just wish that they had more realistic make up in Gettysburg. Tom Berringer went through the whole campaign with a beaver's tail on his face that was supposed to pass as a beard.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Saw Mother Lode last night and it was every bit as good as I remembered it was but, I seem to remember the ending was different than it was? Weird to see Charlton Heston play the bad guy. I dont remember him being the bad guy in it.

• Just watched: 1911 Revolution w/ Jackie Chan. Not one I would spend more than about $1 buck to own. I spent $5 on it and will be giving it away to some poor unsuspecting soul.

• " The Thrill Of It All " with Doris Day and James Garner.. A comedy from 1963. Neat movie..

"I admire your sand, Sister, but you should know this is no place for a woman"

• Enter the Dragon w/ Bruce Lee & John Saxon. Im a fan of both and greatly enjoyed watching the Gee Kwan Do Master onscreen. Looking forwards to collecting the rest of his movies. Also, it was kinda neat to see him "kill" Jackie Chan-which was in one of the scenes in the cave. Can you guess which baddie Chan was? I can-and figured it our the for the first time with this viewing too. You have to look quickly as the scene isnt long and you dont get a real good look at Chans face.

Tonight: Destry Rides Again mit: James Stewart and Marlene Dietrich.