Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,632,851 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Oops forgot to mention that I watched: The Ten Commandments last night. I can never picture anyone else playing Moses and Ramses-than Charlton Heston and Yul Brynner. I never tire of that great film even if it is over 3 hours long. Cecil B. DeMille KNEW his craft well.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Speaking of Titanic. I just re-watched the classic 1953 released movie. Richard Basehart and company did one heck of a great job of it.

• Tonights movie will be: Hannibal Brooks w/ Oliver Reed, Michael J. Pollard, James Donald, Wolfgang Priess, Helmut Lohner and Til Kiwi--a real to live Knights Cross Recipient.

• Hi

Topaz an Alfred Hitchock film about the 1962 Cuba crisis I don't know why he made it or what he was on when he made it but if it was any slower it would have gone backwards. John Forsyrh was the star and that tells you everything.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Miracle of the White Stallions. W/ Robert Taylor as Colonel Alois Pojhysky-who was an Austrian who was integrated into the Wehrmacht in WWII when Austria was annexed into the Reich. The real life person was also in pre war as well as after the war-the one in charge of the Spanish Riding School in Vienna Austria-and those are the folks who trained those famed Lippezaner Stallions. Also, Eddie Albert was a Major under Taylor-Kurt Jurgens was their commanding General, and other faces were in the movie as well-like: James Franciscus as an American Major, Jamed Dobson as am Ami Private, and John Larch as General George S. Patton Jr.

A pretty top notch movie and somewhat factual to the true story.