Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,429,985 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Comanche Station: Randolph and Budd, filmed in CinemaScope.
    Can't for the life of me think why I decided to watch this one!:wink_smile:

If watching Comanche Station gave you a headache? watch 55 Days at Peking and your headache will go away. As Sgt. Markoff said more than onve: "I Promise You". :lol::lol::lol:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Comanche Station: Randolph and Budd, filmed in CinemaScope.
    Can't for the life of me think why I decided to watch this one!:wink_smile:

If watching Comanche Station gave you a headache? watch 55 Days at Peking and your headache will go away. As Sgt. Markoff said more than once: "I Promise You". :lol::lol::lol:

• If watching Comanche Station gave you a headache? watch 55 Days at Peking and your headache will go away. As Sgt. Markoff said more than once: "I Promise You". :lol::lol::lol:

No, I really enjoyed Comanche Station! British humour you see:wink_smile:

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• No, I really enjoyed Comanche Station! British humour you see:wink_smile:

Ahhhhh, gotcha Sarge! :lol::lol::lol: Heck, im still getting used to being called "Ol Bean" by a couple of Chaps who hail from Great Britain. ;-))

• Felt nostalgic and threw on "The List of Adrian Messenger". What a hell of a great film. For those who are unfamiliar with it, Kirk Douglas, George C. Scott, Dana Winter and several surprise guest stars highlight a witty, scary and erudite murder mystery which is scored brilliantly by Jerry Goldsmith.
    Not a big fan of director John Huston, but this is one of his best.
    Watch and enjoy.

We deal in lead, friend.

• [quote='Gorch','http://dukewayne.com/bb/index.php?thread/&postID=116071#post116071']Felt nostalgic and threw on "The List of Adrian Messenger". What a hell of a great film. For those who are unfamiliar with it, Kirk Douglas, George C. Scott, Dana Winter and several surprise guest stars highlight a witty, scary and erudite murder mystery which is scored brilliantly by Jerry Goldsmith.
    Watch and enjoy.

Thanks Gorch! I see some of these movies I have never seen but I don't bother to try to watch them. By your explaining who is in it and what it is about, I will certainly put it on my list to try to find. Thanks again, Keith

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• The Expendables 2-IMHO better than the first, with slightly bigger parts for Arnie & Bruce, and Chuck Norris along for the ride.

• [quote='Gorch','http://dukewayne.com/bb/index.php?thread/&postID=116071#post116071']Felt nostalgic and threw on "The List of Adrian Messenger". What a hell of a great film. For those who are unfamiliar with it, Kirk Douglas, George C. Scott, Dana Winter and several surprise guest stars highlight a witty, scary and erudite murder mystery which is scored brilliantly by Jerry Goldsmith.
    Watch and enjoy.

Thanks Gorch! I see some of these movies I have never seen but I don't bother to try to watch them. By your explaining who is in it and what it is about, I will certainly put it on my list to try to find. Thanks again, Keith

Found it on You Tube in 10 parts......they are all there, but you have to take if off full screen and look on the side...twice I had to go to "more suggestions". Very interesting movie...something always happening to surprise you a bit. Unique twist at the end. Thanks Gorch, was a most different sort of movie with a fairly hefty cast! Really nice hunt scenes with the horses. George C. Scott looked quite well!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMw0G2ZkGd8&feature=relmfu
    The List of Adrian Messenger

• He Walked By Night: w/ Richard Basehart, Scott Brady, Whit Bissell and a pre-Dragnet star; Jack Webb. This movie is Film Noir at its best.

Richard Basehart:

Scott Brady:

Whit Bissell:

Jack Webb:

Frank Cady:

Kenneth Toby, as a Detective-which I had not known of him in this movie till today:

Edited once, last by The Ringo Kid ().

• Groundhog Day with Bill Murray and Andie MacDowell. A cute movie that you have to see over and over again just to see February 2 play out over and over again. Don't know why I like it. It is corny, but it's fun to watch. Maybe it is Andie. She is hot!

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Groundhog Day with Bill Murray and Andie MacDowell. A cute movie that you have to see over and over again just to see February 2 play out over and over again. Don't know why I like it. It is corny, but it's fun to watch. Maybe it is Andie. She is hot!

Cheers :cool: Hondo

It's a little film which has gained more and more praise as the years pass. Heck, Sony are releasing it on blu ray under their classic titles where it sits alongside films such as The Bridge on the river Kwai, taxi driver, Dr. strangelove and Glory so it's in good company!

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• Hi Ringo. Surprised you haven't run into Ken Tobey before. He was a most prolific character actor and worked for over 50 years as an actor. In the late 50s, he was in a series called Whirleybirds. Here is a link that show full versions of some TV shows and movies he was in
    http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=5334&goto=newposthttp://www.imdb.com/name/nm0864851/videogallery
    Hago, Keith