Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,399,993 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Well, Carl, it was on, but it was about a week ago, I think.

Hhe heh, I actually didnt see it but since I had started to post what I saw--I had forgot the title so chose that one as a great alternate. ;-))

I didnt forget this one though:

Just watched:

John Paul Jones w/ Robert Stack, Bruce Cabot & George Sanders. Not too bad for a movie I finally saw from end to end.

Stack (Jones) just after punching a mouthy British Naval officer in the mouth:

The Woman that Jones did NOT get:

The battle between the: Bon Homme Richard and Serapis. Jones commanded the Poor Richard:

Spiking the British Cannon at Whitehaven--where Jones and a handfull of men actually captured and was on the English mainland.

The U.S> Marines invading England:

A British Marine bears down on Jones:

Great shot of Jones and the first version of the American flag:

Good combat shot with Jones as Captain of the USS Ranger:

Statue of one of out greatest Naval heroes--Scotch born John Paul(Jones)
    Mr: "I Have Yet Not Begun To Fight." Captain John Paul Jones.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Von Ryan's Express on blu ray... Finally!

Good transfer, not stunning, but such a great movie.

It doesn't matter how many times I've seen it I still root for Sinatra to make it... He never does, lol! A true classic.

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• Damn Carl, another film I haven't seen which looks like a good one!

Hi P/ its not chok full of action but--it was very well made and interesting through end to end and worthy of being in a good DvD collection ;-)) I now want to find some stills from the movie to add to my tiny collection ;-))

• Season finales of The Walking Dead, and Boardwalk Empire-neither was a disappointment.
    Deadfall-Eric Bana, Kris Kristopherson, Sissy Spacek, et al. Good suspenser;
    Jurraisic Park-always fun;
    Vegas season ender-I enjoy this show tho it's no Sopranos;
    and finished up with a few episodes of Kitchen Nightmares...

• Paint Your Wagon and North to Alaska. Remembered most all songs from Paint, but forgot that is really was a musical. Also remembered seeing North a couple of times....had forgotten. Loved Paint and North was pretty funny. Didn't realize that was one of the times that Duke's toupee came off in the movie, LOL. I WAS surprised that they didn't refilm the scene though. Noticed it immediately and backtracked and screen capped to be sure, and there it was! Boy, he sure was going after that hat of his until they cut and switched scenes! KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• The "A" Team w/ Liam Neesen.

I dont know if I like dit or not? kinda liked it but--left lots to be desired too. I only snagged it because the DvD was in the $5 buck bin at Wally World.