Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,399,487 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• An Unfinished Life-Robt. Redford, Morgan Freeman, and J-lo-very good film. Could easily see Duke or Clint in the Redford role.

Edited once, last by alamo221 ().

• Operation Pacific was my choice last night it was going to be the new Dredd movie but didn't copy right, so I will try again tonight, like the Abbot and Costello movies. As anyone ever seen Laurel and Hardy movies in colour.

• Ted is not a kids movie. Not at all. I really didn't like the movie. It offended me, and the material was not funny or good. If you like disgusting fowl language from a teddy bear, maybe you'll like it. I didn't.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Peerfect Pitch is a movie about college kids competing in an acapella group nationally. It is a comedy and has its moments. If you like music, and I mean today's (going back 30 years), you may enjoy this movie.

I was warned to not eat anything while watching this movie. I'll pass this along to you. More for the young people in 20's and 30's. But not to restrict this to the older ones out there.

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Ted is not a kids movie. Not at all. I really didn't like the movie. It offended me, and the material was not funny or good. If you like disgusting fowl language from a teddy bear, maybe you'll like it. I didn't.

Sounds like nuthin ill watch--thanks for the heads up ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I managed to copy Dredd 2012 and watched it last night, pretty gory movie, but the Dredd movies are but a good movie anyway, if you like blood and guts you will like this one.

• Forgot to watch WHAT! NO BEER? but watched a few eps of The Walking Dead. Today watched several of the George O'Hanlon short subjects from his Joe McDoakes collection. They were all pretty good ;-))

DvD:

An Eight ball behind the eight ball :lol::lol:

Losing his pants gambling:

The man behind the eight ball and the voice of George Jetson:

So your going to have an operation?

So long Georges, you both are sorely missed:

• Beverly Hills Cop-way back when Eddie Murphy was funny;
    Barratt-Jackson Collector Car Auction-the stuff dreams are made of;
    Beverly Hills Cop II-the only decent sequel in the series.

• Watched The Baytown Outlaws 2012 last night a bit of comedy in it but more of an action movie but a very good film.
    The plot. When three redneck brothers agree to help a woman save her son from an abusive father, they become targets on the run from an odd cast of characters.

• "Batman The Dark Knight Rises". An early contender for the worst movie I've seen in 2013. What a loud, pretentious and silly waste of celluloid.
    I've said this before, but as God is my witness, I'll never watch another movie based on a comic book.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Nice to have you back my friend. Hope the malady that hit your family is rapidly receding!

Hatari and Donovan's reef. KEITH

"Batman The Dark Knight Rises". An early contender for the worst movie I've seen in 2013. What a loud, pretentious and silly waste of celluloid.
    I've said this before, but as God is my witness, I'll never watch another movie based on a comic book.

We deal in lead, friend.

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Saw a few more Joe McDoakes. Ill be saving WHAT NO BEER? for tomorrow or the next day thanks to damned Drs appointments then changes in them for the next fragging day and NOT telling me ahead fo time.