Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,405,776 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Madhouse-Vincent Price & Peter Cushing-70s teaming of the horror greats;
    Armed Response-David Carradine & Lee Van Cleef-80s revenge-type action film, ok low budgeter.

• Fathers' Day was filled with family and barbeque but this afternoon I was left without adult supervision and watched "Zulu Dawn" followed by "Zulu". Now I'm hyperactive and will have to take a St. Joseph's aspirin just to fall asleep.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Fathers' Day was filled with family and barbeque but this afternoon I was left without adult supervision and watched "Zulu Dawn" followed by "Zulu". Now I'm hyperactive and will have to take a St. Joseph's aspirin just to fall asleep.

We deal in lead, friend.

Great movies Bill

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• I have been rewatching the Quincy, M.E. series as of late. Last night I got quite a surprise. One of the episodes had two of the people who will be in my book, My Gibbons, as "quest stars". One was Robert Walker, Jr, who was in The Train Robbers as the "kid nitro expert". Robert, as actors have to work jobs when not in films, was a chauffeur for the top company in LA. Once, Marty and Frenchy Allen called their limo service to take me with Gibbons on a tour of all the movie sets, etc. Robert was our chauffeur and we had a great time that day talking about all his acting experiences besides a wild ride to the airport to get us to the chartered plane in time for a golf tournament in Puerto Rico, (he should have been a "stunt driver", LOL). I have always treasured that day.......having a known movie and TV star as our chauffeur. But, the strangest thing.......also in the episode was Bruce Weitz who played the undercover cop, Mick Belker, in Hill Street Blues.
    Guess what his role was........chauffeur to an underworld figure. I suppose stranger things have happened, but what a coincidence. I knew Bruce because his charity celeb golf tournament was always based at at a hotel where I was the beverage manager for a few years. He and his wife and I became pretty good friends.......I still talk to them about two or three times a year.

But then........guess who the murdered victim was in Quincy in the next episode? Chuck Roberson! No, never met him, but sure was strange to have those three in back to back shows. KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• I remember the Quincy episode. Chuck played a John Wayne-type actor who died under mysterious circumstances. At the time I thought it was kind of a cheap exploitation of Duke's death.