Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,390,705 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Dance, Girl, Dance with Maureen O'Hara and Lucille Ball. I never seen this movie and though it was fun to watch, it was alright but not a keeper. Maureen is a dancer in the movie. She is not a good dancer, but we do know she is a singer and actress. Lucille was alright. See and forget it later and say you've seen it.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• More of the Airwolf Series with Ernie Borgnine and Jan Michael Vincent Had forgotten about it since I watched the series when first aired. But looking for something of Ernie's, I found it on Netflix. Think I like it even better than the first time around....and THAT is saying something. Never liked Vincent until about 3 episodes.............then came to really enjoy him. And Ernie......NEVER saw anything by him I didn't like. He was a very good friend of My friend, Marty Allen, the comedian. They and their wives were very close. I compare his death to Marty as Jilly's was to Sinatra..........devastating. Will finish this on Netflix and then check into Airwolf II which I am not sure if I ever saw. Oh, the pilot episode.....wonder if the same actors were it it......will check it out. KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• I never watched the original Airwolf, and saw the 1st (I think) episode of Airwolf II-SPOILER

They killed off Ernie and Vincent-at least it was supposed to be them, it was done with doubles and neither star was involved. As I remember a new cast took over.