Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,363,452 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Well Bill,
    You have kids and grandkids, so you know all these folks. I don't even know who Kevin Kline is, LOL............I pretty much got stuck in the '70s with a few exceptions. Thanks to you, I know I like Van Kilmer!
    I watched Beau Geste and The Bengal Lancers with Gary Cooper. I am about to get the full uncut version of The Alamo. I know some folks say not much is cut, but others say there are some good things in it. So, I am awaiting with baited breath! I am sure you can guess from whence it is coming! Hugs to all, KEITH Oh, do you like Salsa Verde? If not, find someone in your family who does because another source is sending you some!

We went to the multiplex with another couple and saw "Last Vegas". Although it didn't receive rave reviews, we (and the packed audience) loved it. Not much of a plot, but very funny. Kevin Kline steals the whole movie.

We deal in lead, friend.

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Well Bill,
    You have kids and grandkids, so you know all these folks. I don't even know who Kevin Kline is, LOL............I pretty much got stuck in the '70s with a few exceptions. Thanks to you, I know I like Van Kilmer!
    I watched Beau Geste and The Bengal Lancers with Gary Cooper. I am about to get the full uncut version of The Alamo. I know some folks say not much is cut, but others say there are some good things in it. So, I am awaiting with baited breath! I am sure you can guess from whence it is coming! Hugs to all, KEITH Oh, do you like Salsa Verde? If not, find someone in your family who does because another source is sending you some!

Here you go, Keith. All about Kevin Kline.
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000177/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

• You'll love the rest of Breaking Bad-incredible writing, acting, and direction. Watching Diggstown=James Woods and Bruce Dern-EXCELLENT....