Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,363,324 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Vanishing Point-the TV remake-some good chase scenes, but no match for the original. Airport-the grandaddy of airplane disaster pics (and the best), but with James Bond and Matt Helm flying the plane, you know it'll land safely....

• The Lower Depths Both version. The 1936 Renoir starring Jean Gabin and the 1957 version by Kurosawa with Toshiro Mifune. I preferred the Renoir it wasn't as bleak although the Kurosawa is supposed to be closer to the Gorky play.

• Lost Land Of The Volcano
    An international team of scientists, cavers and wildlife filmmakers venture deep into the heart of the remote tropical island of New Guinea to explore a giant extinct volcano - Mount Bosavi.This was a great series they found new mammals, insects and birds + bats that has never been seen before.

• Episode two of Lewis great British detective series but alas it as finished

I am totally and completely HOOKED on Martin Shaw who was partners with Lewis in The Professionals, (Peter says it was like a violent Starsky and Hutch, LOL!) This guy is incredible........My NEW HERO except for Ward......no one will ever replace him as my number one! You can see him as George Gently on Netflix now........they are doing another season at this time. He is also great in Judge John Deed.......most unusual type of judge and ardent womanizer, LOL. He has been working for forty years in British TV, Movies, and stage. Just saw him do a rather rugged show, in which he was a captain and actually DID the stunts.....and well, also. He and Lewis had a row, but got together again before Lewis died of cancer. Hmmmmm, Tommy, wonder if we are speaking of the same Lewis.....must be. Sure would LOVE to see a pic of your framed free drawings, HAH! Look him up......Martin Shaw.............he has done just about everything! Hi to all, KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• I am totally and completely HOOKED on Martin Shaw who was partners with Lewis in The Professionals, (Peter says it was like a violent Starsky and Hutch, LOL!) This guy is incredible........My NEW HERO except for Ward......no one will ever replace him as my number one! You can see him as George Gently on Netflix now........they are doing another season at this time. He is also great in Judge John Deed.......most unusual type of judge and ardent womanizer, LOL. He has been working for forty years in British TV, Movies, and stage. Just saw him do a rather rugged show, in which he was a captain and actually DID the stunts.....and well, also. He and Lewis had a row, but got together again before Lewis died of cancer. Hmmmmm, Tommy, wonder if we are speaking of the same Lewis.....must be. Sure would LOVE to see a pic of your framed free drawings, HAH! Look him up......Martin Shaw.............he has done just about everything! Hi to all, KEITH

Watched episode one of the new series of George Gently Saturday night, yes we are talking about the same Lewis, the Lewis I posted is the series that was set in Oxford England. The Professionals was a very good tv series let me know where to post the framed picture to.