Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,419,872 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Cinderella Man-shoulda been a BIG hit, but some offscreen antics by Crowe gave it bad publicity. Great movie tho, just terrific performances-love it!

• final episode pf Deadwood-SO unforgivable of HBO NOT to give this fine show an ending.

I agree. I loved this show. I bought the series on DVD and have watched the entire series several times, and will watch several times more!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• "The Witches of Eastwick" - a cute litte film loaded with liberals, but still enjoyable - Jack Nicholson, Cher, Susan Sarandon and Michelle Pfeiffer. The devil meets his match in these three ladies.

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• The Secret Invasion-Stewart Granger and his band of convicts (Edd Byrnes, Mickey Rooney, Raf Vallone, Henry Silva, and William Campbell) do a pre-Dirty Dozen mission. Seems kinda odd tho, that Granger takes a back seat to most of the masterminding, and Vallone seems more in charge. Entertaining, and looks like if had a decent budget.

• "The Hunchback of Notre Dame," the classic one with Charles Laughton and Maureen O'Hara on TCM the other day. Incidentally, Maureen is featured during the month of July on TCM with a slew of her movies being shown.

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"