Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,426,673 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• 101 Dalmations, yes a Disney movie from 1961 that has just been released in animation.

Cheers :cool:

One of my favorite Disney movies, and I liked it even better when I found out that one of my favorite under-rated actors, Rod Taylor (from The Train Robbers) was the voice of Pongo.

It was also the first Disney film to be made using a Xerox machine, BTW.

Good choice, Hondo!!!

"I am not intoxicated - yet." McLintock!

• I watched "The Mist" last night. I was kind of a Stephen King nut growingup, not so much anymore. This was one of his last novella that I read so I wanted to see it. Pretty good movie and true to the book.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• I watched a few of those "Wildest Car Chase and Crime and Worlds Dumbest Criminals" type shows last night. Then I ended my viewing day by watching another episode of: The Flash.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I watched the Wind That Shakes the Barley, winner of the 2006 Palme D'Or at Cannes. It wasn't as violent as I had heard. It was about the Irish troubles in the 1930's and a good film. Somtimes the Irish could use subtitles.

• watched Rush Hour 3, great stunts done by jackie chan, saw it in the video shop marked down as it is an ex-rental good buy half the retail price

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• "Dracula" (1931)
    "Dracula's Daughter" (1936)
    "Son Of Dracula" (1943)

Classic films from Universal Studios. Eerie, atmospheric and lots of fun to watch. These are great movies and a great triple feature on a dark and stormy night.

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town

• I was surprised to see something good on TV last night. I started off watching TCM and cought a very interesting movie made circa-just a few years after WWII ended as it had Robert Ryan running through the streets and rubble of Berlin-looking for a kidnapped Scientist. I thought the movie was a good one and I THINK it was called: Berlin Express.

Then when that movie ended, I was yet surprised again when I switched channels to AMC and they were playing: The Longest Day." When that ended, I went to bed. I awoke and turned on the boob-tube and was extremely surprised when I saw that they were playing a VERY rarely shown but great movie called: "Fixed Bayonets" w/ Richard Basehart and Gene Evans.

I ended the morning still on AMC and cought another showing of: "The Longest Day."

I was a fairly happy camper today--now if I can just get rid of this fragging sore throat that I coulght from a cashier working at WalMart. >:-((

• The day I cought my sore throat rfom a cashier at WM, is also the day I bought a copy of: "Stargate" on DvD there for 5 bucks. A very well made movie with a damn fine actor (i.e.) Kurt Russell. Anyway, I started watching it but have not finished it.