Will Be Away For A While

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,756 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I won't be here from today until the 25th of this month, this week I'll be getting ready for a big cattle show, next week I'll be there, and then I have work experience for school the week after, so I guess I'll talk to everyone in a few weeks.

Cheers,
    Bek

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally posted by Bek@Aug 7 2006, 05:01 AM
    I won't be here from today until the 25th of this month, this week I'll be getting ready for a big cattle show, next week I'll be there, and then I have work experience for school the week after, so I guess I'll talk to everyone in a few weeks.

Cheers,
    Bek

[snapback]33408[/snapback]

Good luck Bek. I hope everything goes well for you. See ya when ya get back.
    Best,
    Colorado Bob

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• I had a chance to very quickly jump on the computer, thanks to everyone for their well wishes, and I'll make sure I'll stay safe!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Well I'm finally back, show week was VERY full on however we came home with 2 2nds and 2 3rds so we were pretty happy.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• hi bek

did you show at the ekka this year? we didn't go this year but are looking at going next so if you are showing there might get to met up and say hi

glad you did well

cheeryo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi Smokey,
    Thanks, Yes I did show at the Ekka, I should be showing there next year, however I'm not sure yet.

Cheers,
    Bek

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Hi Bek, sorry I had not seen this topic before to give you my best regards. Now IM the late one. :rolleyes:

Take care Bek--Carl. :)

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..