John Wayne Picture Game #45

There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,844 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was best in game #44? 0

1. ethanedwards (0) 0%
    2. brick (0) 0%
    3. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    4. Tbone (0) 0%
    5. Emmanuel (0) 0%
    6. dukefan1 (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

The winner of game #43 is...

dukefan1....me :jump: Thanks for the votes.

Now, on to the next one. Join in and have fun. Post a funny quote to this pic!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hi Mark

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this picture has been used before in one of the earlier games, I remember because it was the one and only time I won the caption competiton. :angry::D

Robbie
    :agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Randolph Scott: "Now here ladies and gentlemen is a wonderful example of the very rare giant, flightless bird known as "Duke-us Maximus".

Duke: That's the last time I'm goin' drinkin' with you Randy! As soon as this room stops spinnin', I'm gonna climb outta this bird suite you got me into and belt you one.

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Hello Robbie

Thanks for letting me know about the use of the pic before. I always keep track of the ones I use so as not to repeat them. I totally forgot about the ones Baron used. I'll have to check them also.

Many thanks!
    Mark

• Randolph: Eeeuuww! Duke, you're eating your young.

Duke: Shut your yap, or I'll shut it for you!

Marlene: You can't blame him for teasing, Duke. I know you feel like you got to work constantly, but playing Big Bird in Sesame Street on Ice? Give me a break!

Mark