Hannibal Rising (2007)

There are 23 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,282 times. The latest Post () was by DakotaSurfer.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• The only place in town I ever went to was that bar... we lived really close to the overpass road that took us straight to the base. I remember the night Allen was going to hit, it was suppose to move inland around Brownsville but when we woke up at 5 am it was 15 mile south of Kingsville. We got in the car and speeded to the base... no one was at the gate so we went straight to my office which was a hurricane building. Dropped the wife off and parked the car across the street and literally crawled back to the office door the winds were so fierce. Kingsville was okay but I wouldn't go back. My ex is still there somewhere, may she rot in peace.

Back on topic... saw Hannibal Rising Friday. Wasn't quite what I expected for storyline but was still good compared to the others. It explained a lot, if your a Hannibal fan, it's a must see. I'd give it 3 stars out 4.

• The only place in town I ever went to was that bar... we lived really close to the overpass road that took us straight to the base. I remember the night Allen was going to hit, it was suppose to move inland around Brownsville but when we woke up at 5 am it was 15 mile south of Kingsville. We got in the car and speeded to the base... no one was at the gate so we went straight to my office which was a hurricane building. Dropped the wife off and parked the car across the street and literally crawled back to the office door the winds were so fierce. Kingsville was okay but I wouldn't go back. My ex is still there somewhere, may she rot in peace.

Back on topic... saw Hannibal Rising Friday. Wasn't quite what I expected for storyline but was still good compared to the others. It explained a lot, if your a Hannibal fan, it's a must see. I'd give it 3 stars out 4.

I've been away from Kingsville for about 10 & 1/2 years now. I don't want to move back there either. just too small and not enough to keep one really entertained.

There used to be a place for the Navy and Marines personnel to go to to hang out at. It was called: The Flight Deck, and was at Southgate Mall. It has now since closed.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• And Stars wars although the three newest ones are so poor they are beyond discussion.

I have also heard that 'The Bood the Bad and the Ugly' is a prequel to the two dollar movies as this is the one in which Clint finds the poncho.

:agent:

Yes, I believe it was. At least I always thought The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly was the prequel. Also, you know how Eastwoods character was always referred to as "The Man With No Name"? Well, he did have one and it was told in For A Few Dollars More. When Lee Van Cleef's character inquires about a wanted outlaw, the sheriff says that he might be too late. That another bounty hunter already inquired about the same guy. When Col. Mortimer(Van Cleef) asks who, the sheriff says some young gunhand, goes by the name of Manco. So, that was either his name or what he went by or was referred to by others.

• He takes the poncho off the dying confederate soldier he lets take a drag off his cigarette/cigar, that's after he gave the soldier his coat.