John Wayne Picture Game #55

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,641 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #54? 6

1. ethanedwards (2) 33%
    2. SXViper (1) 17%
    3. Robbie (0) 0%
    4. chester7777 (1) 17%
    5. Tbone (2) 33%
    6. brick (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy....just click this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/thread2706.html , take a look, close the pop up window, and vote.

As for this week's game?

Looks like we have a first.:ohmy: A six-way tie!

The winners of game #53 are........

ethanedwards, Robbie, brick, SXViper, Tbone and dukefan1 :hyper: Huray for us all!!!!!

Now, on to the next game. Post a funny quote to this picture. Have fun!!!!!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: "Between shootin ya in Liberty Valance and bustin' your nose here in Reef, I'm really beaten the pooh outa you Lee."

Lee: "It's a paycheck Duke, fire away. But I ain't makin any more movies with you. You hit too hard!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• you"ll learn the difference between shut up and stand up!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Duke: "Lee, I know you're tryin' to save a few bucks. But I still think a Dentist can take take that tooth out better than me. Oh well, here goes nothin!"

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "