Cheyenne Autumn In HD

There are 25 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,144 times. The latest Post () was by gt12pak.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Tomorrow morning, HDNet Movies will be showing John Ford's, Cheyenne Autumn at around 9:15 AM. Just thought I'd let all know in case any of you want to or can see it.

• Watch the damn language sx. El Dorado was the one that got me started. But since cheyenne autumn is a John Ford flick, it must be good.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• I cannot say damn anymore?? You guys are kidding right?? If I offended anyone I am sorry.

Hi Todd, it Sucks that we can no longer say Damn! ;-D Just kidding ;)

Had to edit this post FOR content. The content was a misspelled word. Product of typing too fast :uhoh:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• How did we get off the dam...err...darn subject?

It happens on occasion. In my opinion, that is one of the things that make this board such a fun place to be! But I guess we should get back to "Cheyenne Autumn" before the moderators catch on:laugh: .
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hi all,

Now that order has been restored,:hyper:
    I have to admit that I have never seen
    "Cheyenne Autumm." Although I know the
    story from books I've read about John ford,
    I have somehow missed seeing the movie. I
    don't think it has been shown on TV or cable
    over here for some time,

Emmanuel.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• Have to admit I have only seen clips from Cheynne Autumn. Well was it any good?

Mike

I have seen this movie but, many years ago. I remember liking it enough and I think this movie has Richard Widmark in it if im not mistaken?

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Back on topic... Cheyenne Autumn is on next Tuesday, March 13th on HDNet Movies at 6:20 a.m. CST and El Dorado is on Thursday, March 15 at 1:05 p.m. CST and McLintock is on Friday, March 16th at 12:45 p.m. CST. Set your recorders, DVR's, TIVO's or whatever to catch these great HD movies.