Hello everybody!

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,630 times. The latest Post () was by Lt. Brannigan.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I am thrilled that I finally was able to find a community of John Wayne fans that is free of trouble, for the most part anyway. :hyper: I hope that the site stays around for a long time to come and this forum is what I would consider the official John Wayne site, thanks for letting me be a part of this awesome community!

• Welcome aboard. Don't forget to check out the threads about the celebrations coming up next month. Several of us are going to the one in Winterset, Iowa. The wife and I will be there for all 3 days.

• WELCOME, Lt. Brannigan, to the best website on the internet - and, of course, it is devoted to John Wayne. You'll find all sorts of information on JW and others, as well as lots of other information from all areas. Hope you join us quite often.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Welcome Lt. Brannigan! Enjoy the site. There a good folks and lots of info here.

Regards,

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Welcome Lt Brannigan.

I'm glad to see that you are finding your way around the board and enjoying what it has to offer, I hope you will become one of our many permenant/frequent posters.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• I am thrilled that I finally was able to find a community of John Wayne fans that is free of trouble, for the most part anyway. :hyper: I hope that the site stays around for a long time to come and this forum is what I would consider the official John Wayne site, thanks for letting me be a part of this awesome community!

Welcome to this fine site.

Free-of-trouble, you might say? no--IM here. ;-D Just kidding, but welcome to the site anyway--looking forward to your input on things.

Best regards and--im the same The Ringo Kid from imdb.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..