John Wayne Picture Game #63

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,072 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #62? 6

1. brick (1) 17%
    2. Taw jackson (2) 33%
    3. Tbone (3) 50%
    4. gt12pak (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy....just click this link http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=2851 , take a look, close the pop up window, and vote. Thanks for everyone's support for this game. It's a hoot!

Thanks for all the great lines for game #61. And here's your winner.....chester7777:hyper: . Yeah!!!!

Looks like the picture for game 62 was harder to come up with a quote for than I thought. I know I drew a blank :stunned: . But we did have a few gamers who tried! So, don't forget to vote!

Now, on to the next game. Post a funny quote to the picture below. Have fun with it!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Sean: "Mary Kate, if you keep whinnin' bout your daughter fortune then you can have this for your bed and I'll keep to my sleepin' bag!"

Mary Kate (dumb founded): "Michaleen wouldn'a fit in there, let alone me self. I guess I could do without my fortune after all."

Hugh (Whispering to himself): "I'm amazed she didn't smash the thing over Sean's head."

Michaleen: "Homeric, that's what it is..Homeric!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Mary Kate" I made it with my own two hands! Oh Sean it looks like you made it with yer own two feet!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Mary Kate: What are you all looking at me for?? You don't expect me to fill that thing, do you??

• Maureen: Why is that crib so big?
    Barry: Because, look at him! You know he's gone to make BIG babies!
    Duke: I was 13lbs at birth, and that was small for boys in my family.
    Maureen: Nice knowin' ya. I've got another train to catch!!!!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "