John Wayne Picture Game #65

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,388 times. The latest Post () was by taw jackson.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #64? 6

1. Lt. Brannigan (0) 0%
    2. Tbone (3) 50%
    3. A Girl Named Jen (0) 0%
    4. arthurarnell (1) 17%
    5. brick (1) 17%
    6. Taw jackson (1) 17%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy....just click this link http://www.dukewayne.com/thread2884.html , take a look, close the pop up window, and vote. Thanks for everyone's support for this game. It's a hoot!

The winner of game #63 is...

clancy :hyper: Way to go!!!

Now, on to the next game. Post a funny quote to the picture below and have fun with it. Come on, all you people who have yet to try this fun game. Use that imagination and make us laugh. :stunned:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• The way you play this game is very simple - you put an "X" in one box, an "O" in another box, each in turn.The object is to get 3 "Xs" or "Os" in a straight line horizontally, vertically or diagonally. I've heard it's called "Tic, Tac, Toe.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Well looky here. If says you are shipping out overseas and I am staying here. So I get the girl for a change Duke!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Don: "It's a telegram from Ford, instructing us how to salute correctly. Gees you'd think this guy was an admiral in the Navy or something as obnoxious as he is! Huh Duke?!"

Duke: "Well that's Coach for ya. Always has my best interests at heart ya know!"

Don: "Yeah.. right that's it, sure..."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Don: Calm down, Duke. She didn't send you a Dear John letter. It starts out 'Dear John' because your NAME is John....ya lug head!

Duke: Whew! I'm gonna have to tell her to call me Duke like everyone else. I can't take a shock like that again.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke this is the liquor bill from the last movie you made. Duke " thinking" " I don't want to really see it, ok maybe a peek.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Don: These things are so funny!
    John: Oh yea, what is it,
    Don: Junk mail! It says right here, you could be the next 10 Million dollar winner.

[CENTER]Mark(taw jackson)[/CENTER]