New Guy In Town

There are 11 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,040 times. The latest Post () was by SXViper.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello! Iam New To All This. Got Your Button At The 100th Birthday Party In Winterset.got To Meet And Talk With His Children And Grandchildren. Was Also Privileged To Dine W/them Sat&sun.evening.very Great And Kind People.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• Welcome aboard, Bill of PA. Glad you found us. Those buttons did the trick:thumbs_up:

Now, join in and have fun with the rest of us. :hyper:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Thanks To All The Warm Welcomes.i Think I Will Have A Good Time Here,with Fellow Wayne Fans. If Anyone Of You WERE At The High School At Winterset On Sat.the 26th I Was The One Who When I Joined The Marines My Father Said I Saw Too Many John Wayne Movies. Not Possible.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• Thanks To All The Warm Welcomes.i Think I Will Have A Good Time Here,with Fellow Wayne Fans. If Anyone Of You WERE At The High School At Winterset On Sat.the 26th I Was The One Who When I Joined The Marines My Father Said I Saw Too Many John Wayne Movies. Not Possible.

I was there, I remember that.

Very cool to listen to all those people talk about JW.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne