Any Terence Hill fans here?

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,580 times. The latest Post () was by gt12pak.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I've only seen My name is Nobody; Terence Hill is brilliant in it

I don't believe in surrenders.

• I too like Terence Hill. I wonder what ever happened to him? The last thing I remember watching him in was soem movie about him being a Billionnaire or something like that.

Todd, I saw that sprint commercial--and thought it was brilliant that he was used in it.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I've seen this movie, but I can't say I am a fan of Terence Hill fan. I haven't followed him. But it seems that this was a pretty good movie. It has been a while.

Cheer :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• The last time I look at IMDB for info about him, they did not have much. If I recall, they only showed him as making just a few movies. It seems like he just fell off the face of the Earth. :ohmy:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I think Sprint did a commercial with that clip as well. Very funny!!

Actually, the Sprint commercial was the one I came across first, but I found this one and posted it instead. Also, the first few scenes like this that I came across were in a foreign language. It took me a while to find this clip in English. Hope you all enjoyed it.

Stay thirsty my friends.