Oh God, gt12pak's been on youtube again

There are 15 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,190 times. The latest Post () was by bluecap.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• This is the funniest youtube clip I've seen so far...enjoy...

warning, there is one instance of profanity.

[extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Great Western Savings and Loan Bank

That's the bank that the statue of Duke on the horse was put in front of. The bank is gone now and the statue sold. The image in the middle. This is from another thread. Someone must have found the old commercial.

• Another old bank commercial... the only that is gone and sold the statue. He almost looked like riding was causing him pain. I know if I haven't been in a saddle for awhile I have a back ache for days.

• I don't know if any of Duke's cancer commercials have been posted here, but here is one he done shortly before he passed away.....

[extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Thanks bluecap. If you think that's funny, then check this one out.

I hope I've got somebody else here supporting me for posting this one.

Anybody here knew that Duke could rap??????:hyper::vomit:

[extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]

Stay thirsty my friends.

• I got your back, gt, if anyone starts throwing stones. I heard this one a long time ago. Funny clip. You have to love the humor in it. I found myself going "Wa Ha Ha" every now and then in my cheap immitation of Duke. Thanks for sharing that, gt!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "