Your movie database - ymdb

There are 4 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,783 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Anynody come accross this site? - For all who like making lists http://www.shompy.com/index_ukuk.html - and of course discussing them. 20 best movies lists - and nothing prevents making several, if your overall and 20 best Duke movies are not quite the same ;)

I don't believe in surrenders.

• Checked the site and I like the idea. I noticed that there too, the top favorite movies are like those at the IMDB top faves list. Tells me that those movies were picked by much younger viewers. I was going to join but, I noticed in the registration area, that there was no listing for: USA and only saw: American Samoa. Im not an American of Samoan descent. :teeth_smile:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• They've made it a bit tricky... USA is Etats-Unis in French, UK is Royame-Uni

I don't believe in surrenders.

• Another stupid homemade list.... True Grit is #1126 and The Searchers is #345 or something like that. It's put together by those stinky smelly Frenchmen. :headbonk: