Speaking of Lee Horsley!

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 11,180 times. The latest Post () was by may2.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Does anyone here know what he has been involved with ever since the last TV series he has done?

Also, to me at least, he always greatly resembled Errol Flynn. Anyone here think that as well?

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Does anyone here know what he has been involved with ever since the last TV series he has done?Also, to me at least, he always greatly resembled Errol Flynn. Anyone here think that as well?

He was even involved in swordplay like Flynn in "The Sword and the Sorcerer" back in 1982.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• :thumbs_up: Thanks GT, Jay, I appreciate ya both, and the info. :wink_smile: Darn shame he is not involved in more than he has been in. I think he has the potential of easily becoming a Matinee Idol, if those really still exist?

As far as his ""new"" ""projects"" go--I mean, C'Mon Lee--Western Sports Fishing!!? :glare:

I wonder if he got tired of the "new" hollywood--like Sean Connery did? :yeaahh:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• He has a bit part in the new Tarentino film- The Hateful Eight.

Here is synopsis of The Hateful Eight

In post-Civil War Wyoming, bounty hunters try to find shelter during a blizzard but get involved in a plot of betrayal and deception. Will they survive?