John Wayne Picture Game #83 PART 1

There are 10 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,701 times. The latest Post () was by rossco3268.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was best in game #82? 6

1. chester7777 (2) 33%
    2. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    3. BILL OF PA (2) 33%
    4. ethanedwards (1) 17%
    5. Parish (quote 1) (1) 17%
    6. Parish (quote 2) (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy....just click this link http://www.dukewayne.com/thread3293.html , take a look, close the pop up window, and vote. Thanks for everyone's support for this game. It's a hoot!

Once again, we had a great turnout for the game, so the poll is broken down into 2 parts. If you don't see who you want ot vote for on this thread, check the PART 2 post. Thanks for playing!

The winners of game #81 are...

arthurarnell :hyper: and dukefan1 :hyper:Yipeeeeee!

Now, on to the next game. Post a funny quote to the picture below and be judged by your peers. Come on now, don't be shy. Jump in and have fun!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Donavon (thinking to himself): "What is that bizarre thing on Gilhooley's head?! I can't believe he's wearing that!"

Ameilia (thinking to herself): "What is that masterpiece on Gilhooley's head?! I must have it!"

Sergeant Menkowicz (thinking to himself): "What is that masterpiece on Gilhooley's head?! I must have it!"

Girls in the background (thinking to themselves): "Why is Gilhooley wearing a fish trap on his head?!"

Gilhooley(thinking to himself): "What's everybody staring at?"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• That hats ugly enough to stop a jeep!!

In fact that's what it did, take that stupid thing off!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• What do you mean there was no film in the camera for that shot.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Duke: For that last time, there are no Aliens trying to read your thoughts. So take that contraption off your head. AND LAY OFF THE WHISKEY!"

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hey Gilhooley, if you put on a dress you would look just like Klinger on M.A.S.H. And you might just get that section 8 discharge!!