Are there any Good Actors out there today?

There are 26 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,245 times. The latest Post () was by jwduke.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• i could care less if a actor is pro Bush or anti-Bush as long as they are not anti-troops. like jane fonda in the 60's i still have trouble with that women.
    i also fine liam to be a very fine actor. also sam waterston portrayal of lincoln in the tv miniseries to be one of the best.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• I've always liked Tom Selleck and Kevin Costner, especially Tom Selleck. I know he hasn't been in any big movies, but I've always liked his portrayals of cowboys like he did in Monte Walsh.

• I've always liked Tom Selleck and Kevin Costner, especially Tom Selleck. I know he hasn't been in any big movies, but I've always liked his portrayals of cowboys like he did in Monte Walsh.

Oh god, don't get the anti Costner guys going again, lets just keep it between the 2 of us Capt. Jake about liking Costner, there are very few of us and I think we might have to stay in the closet!!!! :embaressed_smile:

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Oh god, don't get the anti Costner guys going again, lets just keep it between the 2 of us Capt. Jake about liking Costner, there are very few of us and I think we might have to stay in the closet!!!! :embaressed_smile:

Hi Todd, I guess for you and Capt. Jake, things have improved in the Costner Front in that his name is no longer considered a cussword :wink_smile:

PS, I really did like two of his movies - honest. :shades_smile:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Clint Eastwood, Tommy Lee Jones, Harrison Ford, Bruce Willis to name a few.

But NEVER as good as......................

John Wayne