John Wayne Picture Game #100

There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,434 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #99? 9

1. arthurarnell (3) 33%
    2. smokey (2) 22%
    3. Robbie (0) 0%
    4. dukefan1 (0) 0%
    5. brick (0) 0%
    6. ladybug (1) 11%
    7. chester7777 (2) 22%
    8. Jay J. Foraker (1) 11%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/thread3556.html and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #98 is...

dukefan1 (me) :hyper: Thanks for the votes. That's why I love this game. It gives everyone a smile or two reading all the funny lines. A very clever and witty group we have here. :teeth_smile:

Now, on to the next game. Don't be shy, just jump right in and play. Come up with a funny quote for the picture below, and be judged by your peers. No pressure here. Above all, have fun with it. Thanks for playing.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• whew did you just drop one or are we down wind from the camels

hehehehehehehehehehe ........... it was me

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Duke: "Ya know, some day a fella named Harrison Ford is gonna star in a picture doin' 'xactly the same thing I am. Only difference is he's gonna make a lot more M O N E Y in his than I will in mine."

Brazzi: "But on the other hand, you're starring with Sophia Loren and he won't."

Duke: "That's for sure!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• I could kiss you ,you big hunk of man you!! Duke That'll be the day!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Brazzi: "Hey Duke, I bet I could get you a part in this new musical I'm in that they're making called "South Pacific."
    Duke: "Hell, I can't sing a lick, even though they made it seem so early on in my career. I think I'll pass on that."

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Duke "Hello movie fans, I'm John Wayne. You may have seen me in many a western and war film, but my latest picture is an adventure filmed in the Sahara. I share the screen with the lovely Sophia Loren and with an actor who has been in the business near as long as I have, Bonnano Brazzi."

Brazzi "That's Rossano Brazzi, Duke."

Duke "Sorry, Brazzi. As I was saying, In his last film, Interlude, Ronasso played a...

Brazzi "Rossano, Duke. That's pronounced Rossano."

Duke "Does it really matter, Brazzi? I wind up with Sophia in the end."

Brazzi " You #*&@#%# !

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "