John Wayne Picture Game #101

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,298 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #100? 8

1. smokey (2) 25%
    2. Tbone (2) 25%
    3. brick (1) 13%
    4. cchoate (1) 13%
    5. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    6. Jay J. Foraker (1) 13%
    7. dukefan1 (1) 13%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/thread3565.html and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #99 is...

arthurarnell :hyper:Great job!

Now, on to the next game. Don't be shy, just jump right in and play. Come up with a funny quote for the picture below, and be judged by your peers. No pressure here. Above all, have fun with it. Thanks for playing.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Walter: "Ya think you'll be able to figure out how to use that there fancy bed roll by the time you make The Quiet Man?"

Duke:"Well it I don't I'll just get Barry Fitzgerald to show me how it operates. I understand he's got these things figured out pretty good."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• hey men, this is the new swedish bed roll tempurpedic memory foam cowboy mattress for 49.99 you get 8 hours of sleep in just 2. Yeah we all saw the info mercial at the last saloon. I'll kill the first one of ya that tries to steal it. Now get to sleep breakfast at 4.30

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Dunson: Wait a minute, did you start the bedtime story already. I told you not to start without me, Groot.

Groot: Aww, Tom, the others were gettin' tired. You been workin' them hard for weeks now. They are men, not machines. Now you went and made me forget where I was!

Cherry: You were at the part where Goldy says "My, what big teeth you have, Grandmother". Come on, we can't wait to hear the rest!

The men: Yes, what the wolf say next?

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "