What are you listening to?

There are 381 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 134,347 times. The latest Post () was by wtrayah.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I'm listening to Wrapped by George Strait.

Just clicked over to The River by Garth Brooks.

Nothing like a bit of George & Garth to relax me after a hard day.

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sort of ironic that Waylon, Johnny, Willie were once rejected by Country, because they were the "Outlaws", and were considered too Rock to be country, now they're considered legends.

The stages that country goes through, you can't really define true country.

Anyway, enough rambling from me.
    I'm listening to When You Come Back To Me Again by Garth Brooks

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• I've heard the first single from the AJ album Viper, and if the rest of the album is as good as this first single, we're in for a treat. Alan back at his best!

Currently I'm listening to The Thunder Rolls by Garth Brooks.
    From The Ultimate Hits album, which I've listened to about 4 times today.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• The Beaches Of Cheyenne by Garth Brooks

This song was written about Lane Frost...I get tears in my eyes everytime I hear it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• I'm listening to You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone by Brooks & Dunn.

I saw these two in concert last Friday, absolutely phenomonal, had the best time of my life.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• every so often like yesterday i put on the soundtrack to THE ALAMO i have it on CD. i still own the original album i bought 47 years ago.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• I just picked up the new Alan Jackson cd. Good cd and nice to hear the "old" Alan after his previous album. My wife liked that one but I just couldn't get into that one. This is more my style, "Good Times"!!!!!!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• I didn't really like the last Alan album either Viper. I love Small Town Southern Man from the new one though, it's the only track I've heard so far, can't wait to buy the album.

I'm listening to Where Your Road Leads by Trisha Yearwood.
    This song was written by the one and only Garth Brooks who also provides the backing vocals...one of my favourite Trisha songs.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• I'm listening to "the story of my life"by Deana Carter.
    Track 2 of this CD is "One day at a time".
    At first,though the performance is wonderful,but,
    the lyrics is ordinary,i thought.
    However,it was surprised to hear lyrics "John Wayne".

You can tell ol' James Dean
    To get in line
    Thanks to Jesus and John Wayne
    The world will never be the same
    You gotta make history
    one day at a time.........

Sometimes kids ask me what a pro is. I just point to the Duke.
    ~Steve McQueen~

• I know this will sound boring, but we are listening to live streaming of talk radio. It's one way for me to stay informed on local, national and world events while working in the house (or catching up on the message board).

As a side note, if anyone ever wants to hear what the weather is in our neck of the woods, just "Listen Live" to KGO 810AM at around 8:40 AM (Pacific Daylight Time, or Greenwich Mean Time -8 :wink_smile:). I am in daily contact with their weather man (have been for 14 years now :ohmy: - he calls me). Whoever answers the phone and tells him the temp and conditions gets their name on the radio.

Anyway, looking forward to a day with mild temperatures and increasing cloudiness. There is a slight possibility of rain later in the week.

Mrs. C :angel1:

• I'm listening to the new Alan Jackson album...What a great disc! Good songs from start to finish!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• That is so true Viper. I was a bit skeptical after the last one, but I had no reason to be.

I'm listening to
    The Beaches Of Cheyenne by Garth Brooks.
    I'm just having one of those days that only Garth can make better.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]