Remember The Alamo

There are 30 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 11,317 times. The latest Post () was by Gorch.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Jim, it IS sacred ground ;-)) I still intensly dislike ozzy ozbourne because that drug-addicted freak took a wizz on the Alamo. I didnt like him then but dislike the freak even more because of his bad taste and very bad error in judgement.

His so-called indiscretion (read stupid and irreverant action) has put him on my list of persona-non-grata individuals (putting it mildly).

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hi Jim, it IS sacred ground ;-)) I still intensly dislike ozzy ozbourne because that drug-addicted freak took a wizz on the Alamo. I didnt like him then but dislike the freak even more because of his bad taste and very bad error in judgement.

I agree 100%. The concert should've been in a different but nearby location. Not in Alamo Plaza.

• Well, Ozzie Ozbourne was here and received a mostly favorable review. Supposedly he apologized his indiscretion at the Alamo way back when. Doesn't change my mind about him - he shouldn't have done it in the first place!

"Not hardly!!!"

• Well, Ozzie Ozbourne was here and received a mostly favorable review. Supposedly he apologized his indiscretion at the Alamo way back when. Doesn't change my mind about him - he shouldn't have done it in the first place!

Hi Jay, me neither. I still dislike that clown. He is-to try to quote a great line Pedro Armendarez as Sgt Beauford in; Fort Apache, said: "Osbourne is a Yellow-bellied Polecat of dubious anticedence and conjecture of progidy. Cochise's words of course sir, not mine". Name substituted for Meecham's ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

Edited once, last by The Ringo Kid ().

• As March 6th. approaches I could not help but think of the people in Libya. 175 years later people are dying and fighting for freedom from a dictator. May freedom ring.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• These men were all kinds. No real soldiers.
    They were farmers,clerks,doctors,lawyers.
    There was a blacksmith a hatter a house painter a shoemaker and a preacher.
    A couple were already famous. Very few were frontier type.They were Texan & Mexican.
    They came from eighteen states altogether. A few from across the pond.
    As a group, they had little in common, except thier fierce love of liberty. And for that love they were willing to take a stand.
    And on this date 175 years ago they gave their lives for that very freedom.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• As Jay would say,
    AMEN
    Thanks for posting Bill

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Since I can't make it to San Antone for the High Holy Days, I do what I've been doing every year on March 6. I get up at dawn, make a pot of coffee and watch Duke's "The Alamo".

We deal in lead, friend.

• Since I can't make it to San Antone for the High Holy Days, I do what I've been doing every year on March 6. I get up at dawn, make a pot of coffee and watch Duke's "The Alamo".

Sounds like an apt substitute to me Gorch!

"Not hardly!!!"