Merrill's Marauders (1962) on 4/22

There is 1 reply in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,490 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• This film will be released on 4/22. Any of you war film buffs should know this story. In case you don't, here is a short synopsis:

Brigadier General Frank D. Merrill leads the 3,000 American volunteers of his 5307th Composite Unit (Provisional), aka "Merrill's Marauders", behind Japanese lines across Burma to Myitkyina, pushing beyond their limits and fighting pitched battles at every strong-point.

Looks for it on DVD from Warner Bros.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hi Todd, thanks for this announcement. Merrill's Marauders has already been released on DvD--but was exclusive to one website. I read that somewhere on IMDB not long ago. However, if it is finally going to be wold everywhere--all I can say is: ITYS ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! That is an excellent movie and also stars Ty Hardin and Claude Akins. In fact, I always thought that Claude Akins should have won an academy award for his role in that movie. He was absolutely excellent as Sgt Wallowitz.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..