There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,673 times. The latest Post () was by Ermal.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Good Morning.

Just a line to say "Hello" as I am just learning how to do this thing right. Chester and Mrs. Chester have given me a good tutorial so here I am.

First of all, thanks for the many "Happy Birthdays". I didn't know the messages were there. Hello, Campfire - good talkin' with ya. I'll try to get back to you as time goes on. Days are hectic and nights aren't any better, but I'll get on and say something from time to time, just give me time.

Again, thanks. Talk atcha later.

Always, Ermal and Betty http://www.ermal.com

• Ermal :rolleyes:

Are you planning on visiting the Seattle/Vancouver BC area anytime in the future?

Monique ;)

• clarkable :rolleyes:

I would like to take this time and welcome you to the Board :unsure:

Monique ;)

• clarkable,

Hey, I'd like to welcome you to the board, too! I'm glad to see you found your way here. I hope you will check out the other forums and threads and share your knowledge with the rest of us.

Are you and Kathy planning on going to Branson in October?

Chester

P.S. to all the rest of you,

If you didn't catch it by his user name and greeting, this guy looks JUST like Clark Gable, and is the official Clark Gable impersonator of the the DHC. He's GOOD! :D

• Hello, Pilgrims

Just wanted to say hello.

Looking forward to your visit. What's your ETA?

Ermal and Betty