New Version of High Noon

There are 2 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,776 times. The latest Post () was by Phantomstranger.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• They are releasing a new 2 disc version of High Noon if anyone is interested. Here is the info.

Lionsgate has announced a High Noon: 2-Disc Ultimate Collector's Edition for release on 6/10 (SRP $19.98). Extras will include audio commenary with members of the cast and crew, the 50-minute Inside High Noon documentary, The Making of High Noon documentary hosted by Leonard Maltin, 2 featurettes (Behind High Noon and Tex Ritter Museuem) and video of Tex Ritter's full-length song performance.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• From the title of the thread, I thought they were going to do a remake, and I was appalled.

There actually was a remake a few years ago If I remember right it starred Tom Skerritt as Will Kane. It was an okay film as far as remakes go and it was far better then the "sequel" they made back in the 80's starring Lee Majors

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town