I need help posting a video--any takers????

There are 3 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,541 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi ya all, just this morning, I recieved an email from a good friend of mine in Washingotn. This email containes a video of 4-5 terrorist creeps in either Iraq or Afghanistan, planting an IED and blowing themselves up in the process. This video shows no gore or anything like that from what I could see. This vidoe is in Thermal Imaging, and you see not gore or anything that I can see.

The reason i'd like someone to help me post this is because you really should see it, and also hear the commentary between two Americans talking about it over the radio.

I can identify an object or two that a surviving terrorist picks up to see if still working and then throws it away.

If anyone volunteers to post this for me, please send me a PM and i'll send you the email address that I got this video in.

Best regards-C.

PS, I don't know how long this video will stay posted on the site it's on but, if you send me a PM later today (after im gone) or tomorrow-I will not be able to reply to it till Saturday.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• If the video is on a website just post the link. If that doesn't work send me a email and I will give it a shot.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hi Todd, many thanks for replying. I'll have to wait till tomorrow to try to email it but will do so first thing when I get here. It has a link but, the printing is too small and I can't see what the letters and numbers are. Also, im going to send it to another member here by forwarding the email to him.

One thing about this 1 minute video, pay particular attention to the radio traffic-it's hilarious.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..