Share a recipe here

There are 236 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 76,179 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Ok, now that you have your Bar-B-Q Sauce all Cooked Up, now it is time to Cook Up A Good Piece of Beef !
    :teeth_smile:
    It is Easy to Do and you can do this with Pork, Chicken and Fish Also !!
    :wink_smile:
    If you Cook this Beef Bar-B- Q in The Oven, Start out at 350 Deg. F. for One Hour then Turn the Heat Down to 250 Deg. F. and Cook about Two More Hours More, or till the Meat starts to turn a Dark Color as the Sugar in The Bar-B-Q- Sauce starts to Brown.
    :wink:
    Then take it out oven and let Sit untill for about 1/2 hour then You can Cut The Meat "Cross Grain" and you are ready To Eat !!!
    :hyper:
    Chilibill
    :cowboy:

[extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]

• I came up with two originals, or they seem so to me. Anyway, I was experimenting with some left overs and I came up with a Sandwich and a Taquito.

The Sandwich was: Wheat Bread-roll, Turkey Lunchmeat, sliced Mozzerella Cheese, a touch of lettuce-toast the bread, meat and cheese, on the top of the lettuce-pour some Kens brand Ranch Salad Dressing and on top of that, sprinkle some McCormicks brand Bacon bits, and eat. Boy that was great and ill be making more of these again.

The Taquito was made from a leftover flour tortillia, leftover spanish rich, and some Tostitos meduim cheese sauce. Mix the cheese sauce with the rice-heat in microwave about 30 seconds, then take out piping hot and on top of that sprinkle some McCormicks Bacon Bits. That tasted great too.

All this simple-cheap adn quick too.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hi Bill, thanks and, im going to have another one of those Taquitos tonight for Supper ;-)) I'd like to try some of your recipes sometime, but were currently without Gas to cook with. It's all ate either cold and out of the can, or microwaved.

• Hi Bill, I hope you don't mind me passing on your Chili Recipe to a friend of mine who is in England. He's not a member here yet-though im trying ;-))

• Cheers Bill, done so and it was well-recieved ;-)) Within a few mintes of posting it to my friend CLint-he posted it along with his recipe-and yours is getting more hits than his is ;-))

• Hi Bill, and as always, I love your stories. Ill be passing this along to Clint and Ray, Jason and a few other Duke fans whom I have not yet convinced to come here for a visit ;-))

I have a quick and easy recipe for you. Well, I love Kens Buttermilk Ranch Dressing as well as McCormicks Bacon Bits and have been using them on a lot of things recently.

Here is a Chicken, Bacon Bits Ranchero Nachos recipe. It actually does taste very good.

Take however many Corn chips you want, spread some Jalepeno-laced Refried Beans on them, whatever cheese that suits your fancy? some pulled chicken topped off with some picante sauce or instead of picante sauce-top with bacon bits and some Ranch Dressing. Place in Microwave for about 30 seconds till bubbly hot, and then take out for some good eats.

I don't use the regular tortilla chips and use the nacho-cheese flavored chips-for my Nachos-which gives them more cheese flavor. Oh and, to top it all off with-cut up a "Mexican Pickle" (aka) Jalepeno Pepper and place that on top of the Ranch that will be oozing all over the place. Or if you prefer? after heating the nachos-then place some ranch on top of that and top it off with sliced "Mexican Pickle". ;-))

I'm awaiting an excuse now to go make some more of this-ala-Lunchtime ;-))

For Desert, have a Nanos Biscotti-the fudge and nut-kind.

Edited once, last by The Ringo Kid ().

• Hi Bill, it sure is good. I had some and part of a chicken sandwich with American cheese and more ranch and bacon bits added to it. I haven't had sucha great lunch in a long time.

• Since its getting a bit chillier, this is the time of the year that if all I ate everyday was chili, well, i'd be sitting in tall Cotton ;-))

• I haven't had Meatloaf in years. I think its about time to have some.

Today, more Chicken Ranchero Nachos.

For Bill, my friend from England said his Sister was going to make some Chili using you recipe-shes amking it because he says he can't cook worth a bean ;-)) Anyway, they were wondering if it HAS to have Tequila in it?