Share a recipe here

There are 236 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 76,175 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Even though I don't eat Baloney-this actually sounds great. Ullllggg-you all are making me very hungr at the moment. I've had zilch to eat yet today.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Here is one of the T.V. Shows that I did back in the Mid 1980s with "Lorrain Bindex" the Daughter of "Bill Bindex" the Great Old Time Movie Star !
    :teeth_smile:
    They were Very Good Friends of John Wayne, and Lorrain told me Many Good Stories about Duke and Her Father !!
    :wink_smile:
    I think William Bindex's Biggest Film was
    "The Babe Ruth Story" !!!
    :unsure:
    Chilibill
    :cowboy:

[extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]

• Hey ChiliBill,
    I emailed you last week about your cookbook. Haven't heard back. Do you still have them for sale. If so, I would love to buy one. Please let me know how I should proceed.
    Anne

• Here is the next step in making your
    Duke "Bar-B-Q-Beef"
    :wink:
    On the Ranch you would use a Smoker or a Covered Deep Pit, and Slow Cooked All Night.
    :wink_smile:
    But Most People Can Not do that when you live in the City, so this is the Next Best Way to do It, and the way it was done at Duke's Place In Newport Beach !!!
    :teeth_smile:
    Chilibill
    :cowboy:

[extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]