General "RIP" announcements that might be of interest

There are 3,145 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,177,756 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Terrible news, very sorry to hear that. He seemed like a great guy and a great story teller. He will be missed-

• Oh my! I'm sorry to hear that. I think he lived in Bandera, TX, less than 50 miles from San Antonio. R.I.P.

Hi Jay, he did. In fact, he liked to eat at the Old Spanish Trail restaurant often and with Dean Smith who also lives in or near Bandera-or so I was told by the owners of that great restaurant. BTW, that restaurant has a John Wayne Room-you have to walk under a Winchester Rifle to enter that room.

Rest in Peace "It Do".

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Rest in Peace Duke, Jane. I remember her in those Bra commercials and thought she was tsssst--HOT in: The Outlaw? I remember watching it just to see her on that haystack in the barn. I knew then why Howard Hughes liked her so much ;-))

Edited once, last by The Ringo Kid ().

• sad to hear about jane russell.liked her in the 2 paleface films.she wasnt a bad actress.may she rest in peace.

• Well, almost a week late in being able to report this and not sure if he actually fits in this catagory but, the last American WWI Veteran--Mr. Frank Buckles, had passed away last Sunday a few days after his 110th Birthday.

Rest in Peace Sir and thank you for your service.

• Well, almost a week late in being able to report this and not sure if he actually fits in this catagory but, the last American WWI Veteran--Mr. Frank Buckles, had passed away last Sunday a few days after his 110th Birthday.
    Rest in Peace Sir and thank you for your service.

Mr. Frank Buckles - R.I.P.

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Thanks Gents. Also, there are now only two WWI Vets still alive world-wide. Or at least that are known to be alive. Their ages respectively are: 110 and 109.